Gefühle sind der Schlüssel zu deinem Herzen. Bewahre ihn gut, denn er könnte in falsche Hände fallen ...

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow,
and began devouring humans,
and from the same mouth you devoured humans,
you cried to me "I love you!",
would I still be able to say "I love you."
the same way I did once?


It took too long until I understood,
that you were not only running away from your problems.
You also were running away from me.
And this is the reason why
you can't see the sun anymore.
You took away everything from you,
just to run away from the situation
you were stuck in.
You fool.

Because now you're nothing more than dirt,
being somewhere in the world.

Today, I hate you as much, as I loved you once.

And I won't cry for another 2 years.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen